- Pounds lost: .5 (Damn, Aunt Flo, for bringing on some lovely water weight!!)
- Sharting: 1 (My own fault - went to the Pizza Hut buffet. Thankfully, I was at home!)
- You are supposed to take Alli three times per day, with each meal. I have a tendency to forget the third one. That might make some difference in how much weight I lost.
- I have not experienced any stomach upset. You definitely know the fat is not being absorbed by your body. The whole oil and water not mixing thing is very evident in the toilet. Plus mine has been BRIGHT orange!
- My fat discharge is not immediately following the meal. It is the next day.
- After the whole Pizza Hut Incident, I started wearing a pantyliner. Just in case. Thus far, hasn't been needed. But it makes me feel better knowing I have some protection.
- A BRIGHT orange shart stains.